Thursday, March 3, 2022

GARN!

One Piece Ah Riddim [Wetty-Beatz Productionz]

1. 'Damage' by Lyrikal

2. 'Jab Religion' by Mr. Killa

3. 'Garn' by Skinny Fabulous

4. 'Smokey' by Wetty Beatz

5. One Piece Ah Riddim - Instrumental

Just thought that I'd take a quick moment to mention the latest masterpiece of a riddim from the always scalding Wetty Beatz, the One Piece Ah Riddim. I have a rather large complaint with this release - I'm just going to call it "garn".

I SIMPLY CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO THIS SHIT! It is sooooooo utterly damn ridiculous! That chorus is fucked up! The lyrics are fucked up too ["Which part mi head deh? Can't find it! Behaviour stink! Big toilet!"]! Thank you once again Skinny Fabulous for absolutely laying to ruins my plans.... oh and Mr. Killa's song is pretty good too if I can recall correctly, but it's been a really long time since last I've heard it. If you have anything positive going on in your life, PLEASE do not ruin it by listening to 'Garn'. If not, feel free to listen to this filth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment