Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Ziggi Recado & Oneness Records Reach The Eiffel Tower

Okay so, it's been a mcnute since we've last checked in on a former favourite of ours, the very interesting Ziggi Recado and could you possibly think of a way to become reacquainted than seeing the artist teaming up with a STILL favourite, Oneness Records, on a big new tune, 'Eiffel Tower'. With such a title, I had no idea where this one was headed, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that 'Eiffel Tower' is actually a DELIGHTFUL ganja tune, which features that signature crisp production from Oneness, combined with Ziggi who is in a fine form. The last time I heard from him, I can't say that he was in such a good shape, musically, but it appears that, at least for the moment, he's righted the ship, at least in my opinion. Of course you know where my mind is headed, but we won't go there just yet and, instead, just enjoy this sublime track. BOOM!

"My spliff taller than the Eiffel Tower"

No comments:

Post a Comment