Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sitting Around Playing With My Wife's Flip Camera

So the wife gets this camera as an early bday gift or something like such, I suppose. Thought I'd take it out for a spin and rummage through the downstairs minivault. Para ejemplo:













Sticking Points
  • This was horrible and I will never ever do this again.
  • My hands look really really fat on camera.
  • Someone (me) needs to clean up down there, I could have shown more, but didn't want to risk injury digging out more shit.
  • Biggup my brother-in-law for helping me post it because that was taking all damn day.
  • I haven't heard some of this stuff since we moved it.
  • And lastly, happy earthday to my beautiful beautiful Mother, 54 years young today. See you in a week Mama A!





No comments:

Post a Comment