Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free Stuff 3: No Glory Riddim

Yow!

Okay so, I get offers from people everyday, literally EVERYDAY, to post links to mixtapes and stuff like that and I never do it and I'm not about to make a habit of it, but this isn't a mixtape and even if it were, I would probably still post it.

This is the No Glory Riddim from Bizzarri Records.
WHO? My readers of course know Bizzarri because it was they who masterminded my 2009 Album of The Year The Burnin' Melody by Lion D and now they're giving away free stuff. I don't know roughly half of the artists on this 14-track set, but most of the tunes are in English, and definitely the artists that I do know, including Lion D, Lutan Fyah and Khari Kill (biggup Askala Selassie sameway) are truly big deals and you already know this. Check it


And who knows, I may even slap a review on it - just because - sometime in the next couple of weeks yeah. So enjoy!


{Note: Posted with permission (and BLESSINGS) of Bizzarri Records}

No comments:

Post a Comment