Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mr. Killa - 'See Dem Fly'

Speaking of Soca Monarchs. Achis Reggae favourite, Mr. Killa, reigning Soca Monarch of Grenada has recently pushed the tune he anticipates attempting to defend his crown with next week, 'See Dem Fly'. I try to avoid saying "never", but uhmmm, yeah - Grenada Soca Monarch - That's a wrap. It's over the man has taken the crown without even setting foot on the stage. I haven't quite looked at the competition (although I should), but off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure Tallpree isn't reaching which would leave someone like Luni Sparks & Electrify and maybe Lavaman as the main competition, but . . . Yep. It's not happening.



"I am the baddest thing!
Tell me, why you start a war?
Tell them I am the King
Tell dem boy I am di Emperor!
Why they trouble trouble
When trouble don't trouble dem
Tonight is Soca Monarch and I come to murder dem!"


No comments:

Post a Comment