Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stuff Vol. 4

Yow! On the road again! Back up with my parents and the in-laws. I'll be up for a minute so, should you still be stuck in the stone age and want to PHYSICALLY send me something, definitely link me ASAP.

I WORKED MY ASS OFF THIS WEEK! I'm getting old I think because literally the last two reviews, I didn't even feel like doing it but I gave a proper respect I think and I gave just due and I gave just criticisms which is the main thing yeah. You go back and see the Machel Review that was probably the easiest review I've written in how long. So I've taken care of his last three and we also finished COMPLETELY, Natural Black, every album he's ever done to date you can find a review of here or on Amazon written by moi (and Lutan Fyah too and probably some other people, who knows) (still have at least one from Jah Mason I haven't written, Working So Hard, MAYBE I should deal with that next week, who knows). I also pretty much did everything that I wanted to do and I'm still not where I want to be really as far as caught up with reviews but last week definitely helped. Go look a last week's STUFF and you'll see. But speaking of next week, lets go:

  • The one review I'm keen on writing this week is for Delly Ranx, Good Profile. It's an Itation thing apparently so biggup all the fine people at Itation and I won't tell you what's up really but if you read my reviews, you may be surprised at what I think of Good Profile. I'll leave it like that, expect that one probably middle of the week.
  • Other reviews: Only two at the most (thus, three altogether including Delly) with one being a Vault and I'm looking at Inner Visions, haven't done anything there, so I'm thinking about it. Also, should I come across Ras Attitude's album, then definitely we'll make room for that also. And that'll be it as far as reviews.
  • Expect a Modern Classics this week, haven't done that in 2-3 weeks, don't know which album would be the choice but I have a few in mind: A couple from Ras Shiloh or maybe even Elijah Prophet, I think that one would be fun to do.
  • And usual stuff, it's the last Sunday of the month so you can expect a New Artist feature later today. Lyrics are back this week, don't know by who just yet and I really want to write an article this week also. So looking at the seven days tentatively: 1 Modern Classic, 1 Words of The Week, 1 Article, 1 New Artist, 2-3 Reviews (???), 1 List (???). Something like that.
We also hit a 'milestone' last week as the Culture Dem 3 was #100 on my blog. And I only use that tag on standard reviews and on Modern Classics features (which, by average, are generally more words than my reviews), so it says 102 reviews now, it MEANS 102 reviews. So give Imperial thanks for that. And as I check my list, this is post #195 for this blog so maybe I'll figure out something special to do for #200 (probably not, but maybe).

Give thanks for all the nice words, got CRAZY feedback last week, I always do when I do 7 in 7. I'm adding at least two new links to my favourites over there so check it out and listen to this damn song! (whatever it is, because I haven't picked one out just yet)


Lady Passion pictured

Sexy

Go get The Album

BALANCE,
RasAchis

No comments:

Post a Comment