Thursday, December 17, 2009

Check It Vol. 3.5: No Doubt Riddims Acoustic Style








No Doubt Records Riddims Acoustic [No Doubt/Zojak Worldwide]

I somewhat neglected to mention these last time around (because, as you can see, there're hundred of them and I didn't know when they were to be released, but apparently some (if not all) of them have already seeped out to the masses and although these are certainly most likely to hit with heavy fans, if you are such a fan, let me tell you that these things are WONDERFUL! Highlights include Beres Hammond singing 'I Surrender' on the Drop It sans reinforcement and the same goes for Nesbeth with 'Boardhouse' on the Trumpet and everything on the Rub A Dub and Triumphant (and the 83 for that matter), but especially 'Never Lost My Way' from Ginjah. So heavy older fans do enjoy and newer fans, hurry up and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment