Monday, December 14, 2009

Coming Soon Vol. 8.5


Well Shit!
Not an incredibly ridiculously long time after I declared her artist of the Month (I think it was October. . . and it was), after more than a year of searching and mentioning how insanely difficult it was to locate her album Eruption, Malkijah now brings said debut to the masses (digitally) and ALL IS WONDERFUL! I'm listening clips now and it sounds exactly how I might have thought and I cannot wait! Thankfully, I won't have to because it releases TOMORROW [Tuesday the 15th] (along with a whole heap of other things including the aforementioned Caveman Culture Sound Vol. 1 and new albums from both Kevin Lyttle and Monty G) and you can DEFINITELY expect a review before the end of 2009 and YES, System D with Jamadom & Tiwony is on the album! Head over to the Amazon of your choice and have a listen.




No comments:

Post a Comment