Saturday, January 16, 2010

Damn. I don't like it.


Skinny Fabulous has released a video for his 2009 Vincy Monarch winning MASSIVE tune, Leggo De Beast . . . and I don't really it even though I REALLY wanted to! Apparently the video was shot in Jamaica and it definitely feels like more of a Dancehall-ish video than a Soca one. It isn't HORRIBLE, the gentleman who directs it, Jay Will, doesn't make horrible videos. I just don't like it as much as I so desperately wanted to. Also there's no reason to promote the old ass tune . . . UNLESS Skinny and his people are planning on pushing the hell out of it for TnT Monarch (where it would seem to have a good chance of placing), or, more interestingly, maybe Skinny's getting closer to dropping an album. We can only hope. In either case, it's definitely a big step that he has a video which someone clearly spent some cash on and for that, congratulations Skinny.

Still, if you want to see the tune performed and see a performance that simply makes me CRY (like a small child) that I wasn't there in person to see, check:


No comments:

Post a Comment