Saturday, January 23, 2010

Even More On The Burnin' Melody by Lion D

Even though I'm most certainly wrong as hell for doing so and the label didn't respond to my last email (albeit it was a quite difficult one to respond to), I'm going to go ahead take credit, because of the amounts of email I continue to get on the matter - for boosting the hell out of the sales for Lion D's MASSIVE 2009 topping album The Burnin' Melody. On a weekly and sometimes DAILY basis, I still get emails from readers, new and old who have tuned into the album and are loving it considerably and of course I was the one to tell them about it! So why not stop there (and besides, I need an excuse because I don't feel like writing today) (you should see the shit I was working on for today!) (AWFUL) and let's continue to push it. So, for all of you who are holding out because you want more SUBSTANCE, the fine folks at Bizzarri Records have apparently wised up and put a few full length tunes out from the album for your approval. Take a listen:







Andddd! That's not the only thing working new on Youtube from the Lion in the last few weeks, because another HUGE tune from the album 'Behold' is apart of the video medley for the Mirror Riddim from another Italian label, Golden Records yeah. Take a look:


Okay! So there you go! You have a crazy Review, an even crazier Review, music, videos. And . . . well I'll keep that to myself, lest it doesn't happen and I look stupid for saying it - But you have no more excuses! Go pick up the album, available on literally every damn etailing site you could buy from and if you try hard enough you can probably find the actual CD also (and if you do, tell me where you got it from). So grab it already!

"I do not expect to be justified by the laws of men. Mi smoke the herbs! Cuz it's the holy sacrament!"
Love that tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment