Friday, March 26, 2010

Junior Reid In Hawaii

And just to further drive home the point I was trying to make in my last review - Junior Reid is performing in Maui, Hawaii at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center on Friday April 16. I have seen Junior Reid live before (I have not seen him live in Hawaii, however) and he definitely gives a great show (or at least he did at that time). The show is being presented/promoted by Hawaii Pacific Entertainment, so blame them if it gets cancelled, not me!

So definitely all of my Hawaii readers (and I have two or three who I consistently hear from, which makes me think there're certainly more of you) and everyone who'll be in Hawaii on the 16th of April, definitely go and see Junior Kelly live at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center yeah.

BALANCE
RasAchis

{note: I probably won't be doing this very much, so if you have a show to promote, unless it lines up like this in terms of being EXTREMELY timely, I probably won't be able to give it this type of attention yeah}

No comments:

Post a Comment