Sunday, April 11, 2010

What A Beautiful Tune 7!

Going quick this week so if you don't see your tune here (because I literally got like a dozen emails about this last week), I'll get to it next week yeah. Or maybe your tune is just horrible.
And, of course, if you have tunes for the future, just make sure it isn't the most popular and played tune in the world and link me at AchisReggae@hotmail.com yeah. Lets go


Biggup Bredz for scouring the outer fringes of youtube, and then doing the same thing on iTunes and actually buying the tune. This is 'Settle The Score', a tune from Lutan Fyah that I don't remember hearing at all and it is WICKED! It's on an album named The Score and you can grab that one digitally, just like my Brother in-law, right now. Big tune.



Remmy, almost certainly currently residing in a place of ill-repute, wants everyone to take notice of wicked Bahamian chanter Jah Nyne, like I did last year, and on the tune 'Take Control' in specific. I'll be mighty pissed off if 2010 shall end without giving me an EP from Nyne. Nice choice Remmy wherever you are.



Biggup Bredz here as well for sending me an embed link (because I couldn't get the thing to open for some reason), but it's Asher's choice of Ninja Man's 'Woman Get Set'. You may know that I'm not too fond of anything the Ninja actually records, but who cares what I think, Asher likes it and you may as well, Enjoy!

And I'm not even going to tell you what my choice is (even though you'll be able to read the title), I'll just say grab up your beautiful Empress and spin it! BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment