Sunday, May 30, 2010

Completely Random Cutie: Tejay





Yow! I was going to save this until tomorrow, but I have stuff to do! Enjoy the nice view of the lovely Tejay from out of Barbados. She had an album out 2-3 years ago, Summer Kisses, I'm sure you can still find it because it went digital. It was kind of poppish-Soca (Rihanna, Shontelle, that Livvi chick, you know how they do), but if that's your thing, and it might be, then go and check her out. I don't know if she's doing anything for Crop Over 2k10, but if she is, I'm sure we'll find out soon yeah. But yeah. . . very nice! Here's a video (if we can find one!)



So there you go! Some eye candy on a Sunday. Go back to bed.

{biggup Remmy for telling me, "you need to take a look at this", like the woman was a car or something}
{this will be my last post for today, I promise}

No comments:

Post a Comment