Sunday, May 30, 2010

New interview: Fire Pashon

Fire Pashon

Yow! So I did the third interview I've ever done in my entire life (*) and now you can go and check it out on UnitedReggae.com. I would link you to it, but you should just go and find it because even if you (are slow) can't find it, you might find something else that you like, but if you go RIGHT NOW, it's featured on the front page. So go yeah. And I'm pretty sure I'm bad at review, so it may be full on October-ish before I try again, but I actually think this was pretty good yeah.

{* Biggup Bredz who did most of the research here. But I'm going to take credit for it, because I put it all together yeah. But big him up anyway (and he had to do an interview for school and I put that together on the phone too at the same time and you think he gave me credit on his fucking paper? I don't)}


No comments:

Post a Comment