Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's My Birthday . . . Wooo . . . Great . . . Yep

Okay so, yeah. Yep. It's my birthday, I'm some ridiculous age and that's about all you need to know. So there you go. I'm going to work out, lay around, eat and write . . . Yeah, pretty much what I do everyday, but I did manage to get myself a gift - A VERY VERY NICE gift which I am now going to share with you, my wonderful readers.

A little while ago, some guy from Germany or somewhere else, with a big German name asked me to write an article, in English, for an Italian magazine (go figure). The article was to be one of my favourite subjects of 2010 so far, Naptali - STILL the owner of my choice of the year's best album "Long Journey" and it was to be for Rastasnob Magazine. And that was a while ago and now that German guy with the German name has sent me a picture of the article because (obviously) it has gone to print. I know the copy isn't great, but all that matters is that you can see my fucking name on it! This is like a big deal. I have 'journalistic credentials' now (whatever that means) and I'm pretty happy about it yeah. So biggup myself. Biggup the German guy. Biggup Rastasnob Magazine. Biggup Naptali and Biggup Oneness. Oh and biggup Sara Lugo and happy completely useless birthday to me.

{Big tunes tomorrow. Let me know}

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr Achis! Birthdays are not completely useless-every year that passes you by-gets ya closer to senior discounts! Now that is livin' my young friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this, I have not been able to read your blog for a while. A belated happy birthday to someone who puts out great information for those of us who are not in the know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back Marcus. You missed nothing. Absolutely nothing.

    ReplyDelete