Sunday, May 23, 2010

What A Beautiful Tune 13!

Yep, you know what it is! Send suggestions to AchisReggae@hotmail.com - No long talking, let's go:



Okay, I told this man I would give him the first spot because his suggestion was just so strong and I was happy that I'd finally push up some random Adrian Xavier. This tune comes on the recommendation of Josef from out of Portland, Oregon in the States. Probably I've been vibing Xavier's music for around a year or so now, I still haven't REALLY gotten into it, but hopefully he can drop a next album pretty soon and I can deal with it. This tune, 'Mother Nature', is excellent and you can find it on his 2004 set R. Nature. And, I don't know what the man is up to, so just generally keep an eye out for Mr. Xavier. Big artist and big tune Josef yeah.



Next is a suggestion from Carl from out St. John who apparently just vibes Rashani day and night and not too surprisingly suggests a tune from his past, 'Can't Blame The Youths'. Very nice message, very nice tune and I'd also like to add that Rashani (who is from Grenada and now apparently lives in the States) has a brand new album out by the name of Victims Of The System, so if this tune is REALLY hitting you, definitely check that one out. I haven't heard it myself, but I may grab it up someday, you can also get it digitally, so run over to Amazon or CD Baby and have a listen yeah and biggup yourself Carl.



And lastly from the masses today is the apparently increasingly prominent Kenny B, who is from Holland (and I THINK by way of Suriname), with 'Bosie Mel'. Reader Patrice from out of Holland says he (or she) could be a big artist in the future and he (or she) actually sent me this a few weeks back and I'm just getting to it (so you can stop talking me down) (in your horrible English). Anyway, Kenny B has also done work for new Achis Reggae favourite, Not Easy At All Productions for whom he has a big tune out now, 'Africa', alongside Luciano. So another strong recommendation here.

Excellent choices this week boys and girls. Anddddd. . . I don't know which song I'm going to push, I actually feel like I should grab Kenny B & Luciano. Oh, maybe I'll do a double. Okay this first tune is the one I just told you about, 'Africa' from Kenny B and Luciano via Not Easy At All Productions and it's available digitally as a single right now, so grab it up yeah (and apparently, there's an album out which you can almost certainly grab up on Dutchie iTunes, should you feel like sifting through that hell hole. Like The tune I just told you about, the album is called Bosie Mie) (And upon further research, the album, which features both of these songs is available on many versions of iTunes so now you have no excuses, go check it out and biggup Kenny B and Not Easy At All).



Okay and second will beeeeeeeee. . . Uhmmmm, maybe some Soca? Nope, going with some Natural Black, tired of waiting for a next album from Black, so I'm hitting the vault and coming back with the best tune from his '07 release, the very nice Cool Nuh Black album, 'High Grade'. See you next Sunday and link me definitely, if you have something on the mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment